Weekly News - 3/28/14
Hello families! I hope you are enjoying the warmer, but wetter, weather. While we all hope the snow will go away, and stay away, it's too soon to count on it. So, please continue to send your child with warm winter gear. Maybe in a few weeks we can dig out the spring jackets!In other news...
- The Auction for Education is quickly approaching. Tickets may be purchased through the office for $30.00 a piece. Table sponsorship is also available. If you have an item to donate for the silent or live auction or need further information, please contact the office.
- Thursday, April 3rd is a half day. School will be dismissed at 11:30. Busing is available. This will be a Dress Code "C" day.
- Friday, April 4th, which was originally scheduled as the first day of Spring Break, will now be a scheduled half day of
school from 8:00 to 11:00a.m. This is
one of the make-up days for the many snow days we have had. If this conflicts
with a planned vacation, please call the office to let us know. The public schools are closed, so busing is not available. This will be a Dress Code "C" day as well.
- Just a reminder: Scrip is not available over Spring Break.
- Friday, April 11, we are in need of volunteers to help Mr. Jackson put the new missals in the the church books. Please show up at the church at 1:30 if you are able to help.
Have a wonderful week!