FRIDAY NOTES: October 24, 2014
· We are encouraging families to start using the Scrip program if you don’t already do so. There is important information that was sent home in your child’s folder. Please take a moment to read the letter and look over the order forms. Laura Boge is our new contact person who is in charge of the orders. (Thank you Laura.) You may contact her at 269-948-7574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· There is new information about the Box Tops Challenge set for the month of November. Please look for the letter in your child’s folder and keep collecting box tops!
· Next Friday is Halloween. Dress code “C”. Parade is scheduled to begin at 1:30. Parents may arrive at 1:15 to help with costumes. Program and parties will begin immediately after the parade.
· There will be a Parent hot lunch on Friday, Oct. 31st. Tacos will be served w/ corn, applesauce and rice krispy treats. There is no Public lunch offered on that day. The cost for the lunch is 2.50.
· The YMCA is partnering with all the elementary schools and middle school in Hastings in a “Coat, Boot and Snow pant Drive.” We are collecting coats, boots and pants only. There will be a bin located in the office to collect items that will be available to those in need in our community schools. These items will be dispersed sometime after Thanksgiving. Date and time to follow.
· Don’t forget to send back your Conference sign-up sheets next week.
Thank you and have a great weekend!