October 17, 2014
· Picture retakes are Tuesday, October 21st. All students in Dress Code “C”.
· We still need volunteers to sell SCRIP after masses. Please call the office if you can help sell. It only requires maybe 10-15 minutes of time and can go toward volunteer hours.
· Halloween is right around the corner! The class parades will start at 1:30. Parents may arrive at 1:15 to help with costumes.
· We still need 2 more volunteers to make rice krispy treats (9x13 pan) for the parent hot lunch on Friday, October 31st. Let the office know. This will also count toward volunteer hours.
· Please keep sending in Box Tops for Education. Tell your family and friends. This really helps to provide classrooms with school supplies and other cool stuff!
· The school directory is almost complete. If you did not fill out a form and would still like to have your family in the directory, please give the information to the office.
· The school is developing a St. Rose “Like” page on Facebook. Please contact Jeremy Rose at JeremyRose21@gmail.com with photos etc.to be posted. If you do not want your child’s image posted on the facebook “Like” page , please contact the office.
· Just a reminder that Valerie Flikkema is hosting a Tastefully Simple party on Wednesday, October 22nd@ 6:30pm in her home. Please call Valerie at 616-717-1724 if you plan on attending as she needs know how many will be present. All proceeds will go toward the Auction for Education. You may also order items online at www.tastefullysimple.com. Once at the page please type Valerie's name in the box provided labeled hostess.
God Bless and have a great weekend!
Open the St. Rose Parents' Club Agenda below.