· This is a busy time of year. Please make sure your children get plenty of sleep.
· The weather has changed and the field is getting muddy & wet. Please send in snow pants, hats, gloves, & boots. Before we know it, there will be snow!!
· Thank you to Sarah Remenar for chairing the Thanksgiving Feast and to all the volunteers for making the event a great success. The food was delicious! Thank you for your donations to the feast and to the food drive. We are accepting food until December 20th for the Christmas baskets.
· St. Rose Church has started their coat, snow pant, hat, glove, boot drive. Please consider donating any outgrown items. Also, please take any item you may need for your family.
· Next week Wednesday, November 27 is dress code “C” day.
· No School on Thursday & Friday next week. Happy Thanksgiving.
· Please write on your calendar the Christmas parade is Saturday, December 7th. Line-up is at 1:45 pm.
· The Christmas Play is coming up fast. Please get your child’s costume and prop figured out.
· Parents please remember to send in $2.50 on Wednesday if your child is having the parent hot lunch. Send in $1.00 per slice for pizza on Monday. Too many I.O.U.’s are going home.
Works of love are always works of joy.
Replies need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org