Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (T.R.I.P.)
This program awards a $200.00 tuition credit to any current St. Rose school family that brings a new family into St. Rose of Lima Parish School during the 2013-2014 school year.
1. For each new family recruited into the St. Rose Parish School in 2009-2010, and paying full tuition, the current (recruiting) family will
receive a $200.00 credit on their tuition for the 2009-2010 school year. The recruiting family's tuition will be credited as the recruited
family makes tuition payments.
2. Credits are applied on a per family basis, not on a per student basis.
3. The credit applies to tuition only, not to book fees or other fees.
4. The new family must sign an affidavit naming the family who recruited them.
5. Tuition credits may not be carried over from one year to the next. (Exception for those who pay tuition in full in advance).
6. There will be no residual credit applied above and beyond the amount due for the 2009-2010 school year.
7. The actual cash value of the tuition credit is zero dollars. Any benefits from the program are in the form of tuition credits for St. Rose Parish School.
8. Full tuition credits will be awarded until the final count date in September for enrollment established by the Diocese of Kalamazoo.
Credits for recruiting new families after this date will be be pro-rated on the basis of remaining school days.
9. In the event of a split family (children in St. Rose School and another school) the admission of another child from a split family into
St. Rose School does not qualify for this incentive program.